Friday, January 28, 2011

I Set Fire to the Rain





Last semester I know I tried to keep a blog but, this semester I'm hoping I will be better!  Spring is near and usually I get in these great moods to work out and eat right and read more so I'll have to tack on updating my blog as well. With the personal journal I keep as well as facebook, the blog just gets pushed off and pushed off until it's just way too late to write!


 Leaving the states was a bit harder this time.. I think I  may know why ;-) But, I am back in florence and finally ready to take on this semester. I have a pretty good group of professors. We have a cute little italian women for sales management  who will teach us the same material we have learned for the past 3 semesters (F.I.T can be repetitive). Then  MadKap,  as we call her, who I have grown to really really respect and enjoy. Her class is mostly projects which is my strength. Anything that involves creativity I am all in! We have the same italian teacher as last semester which is great because I know and understand her. I feared that I would come back from the long holiday and not remember a thing but, I have actually gotten better( I'm still unsure how that is possible). I have two male teachers for a change.  One for intercultural communication which I think is going to be a very cool and interesting class. The teacher seems like a really cool guy .. I think we will get along quite well. and lastly our most interesting teacher  not because of his material but just because of him. He is really goofy and not all there but I think I might actually like him . I pay attention for the pure fact that I have no idea what he is going to do or what is going to shoot out  of his mouth next.  He is half Indian (from india) and half italian so his english is a bit amusing in itself. Thats what I love about our program is that we have teachers from all over the world that really bring a cool dynamic to every classroom.


I know I told some of you I was nervous about the new six girls that are coming this semester that could shake up the dynamic of our program. But I rest assured they are all really great girls who each bring something to the table. I am actually really excited for the semester together! I do miss the ones we lost but, we will see you again in 6 months back at F.I.T NYC! Anyways now that we have all of our syllabi  we need to sit down and plan our our semester trips. I know I want to go to Spain, Africa , Greece, London, We have to go back to paris in two weeks  and if I can fit it in I would love to go back to Amsterdam as well as really get to explore southern Italy and lastly we will go to skydive  in Interlaken, Switzerland to wrap up this amazing experience. We will see how much of this I can knock out!








There has been a song that I have fallen in love with. You may have seen me post it on a wall or two  on facebook and I was unsure why because, I didn't think it pertained to how I felt at the moment but after some thought  I realized  it unfortunately does. As I have returned to Italy a friendship has changed but only for the better, I think.

No comments:

Post a Comment